Kubota Image Tools announced its 16th Digital Photography Bootcamp workshop November 9-14, 2008. Bootcamp, taught by renowned photographer Kevin Kubota, is a 5-day workshop for professional photographers designed to supply all of the technical know-how to run a successful digital portrait/wedding studio; at the same time, it encourages continued development of a photographer's unique style and creativity.
A few of the many things that are covered during Bootcamp include:
1. Style, creativity, and inspiration
2. Digital capture techniques with live models
3. Workflow from start to finish utilizing the most cutting-edge software tools available
4. Photoshop® essentials and fine art techniques – including the new features of CS3
5. Presentation and sales techniques: slideshow DVD's, Web, printing, etc.
6. Marketing and business essentials
Interested photographers can find additional information about Bootcamp at http://www.kubotaimagetools.com/workshops.html