Many web businesses end up feeling completely frustrated when they are trying lead generation. No matter what they do, the traffic just doesn’t seem to come. Search engine optimization seems a difficult haul. Pay Per Click or PPC seems extremely costly for online marketing beginners who are not ready to spend the money yet. Does this situation sound familiar? If it does, you can turn to PremierLeadGeneration.com. This is a blog that is showing people like you how to become successful at lead generation and get enough web traffic to make a killing on the Internet. This blog from Norway is publishing free information and reviews of various online courses, ebooks and programs that are helping web entrepreneurs at lead generation.
And now PremierLeadGeneration.com has published a free report that is titled -- Top 5 Hidden Secrets That You Must Know to Get Free Network Marketing Leads. According to the report, the top 5 ways of doing this are through blogs, through social media websites, through an effective lead capture page, by article marketing and through writing and publishing press releases.
The blog is advising website owners and webmaster or those keen on lead generation not to pay for their leads. There are many who are doing this, and this is simply because they either do not know that the leads can be generated free, or because they are not aware about how to get the leads free. If you can get them free, you will of course be able to save a lot of money. And this is very good news for a small business. So by publishing this report, PremierLeadGeneration.com is also helping these businesses with free lead generation.
Here are the 5 hidden secrets of lead generation.
1. Through blogs -- Blogs or web logs have evolved a lot from their initial days. They are today much more than a personal account of a holiday experience, a day at the office, or just a place where people could upload their pictures of birthday celebrations. Blogs have become a marketing tool that can promote products and services, and make a business some serious money. This is because blogs can be extremely effective mediums of lead generation.
All you have to do is just start a blog and keep posting 2-3 times every week. With regular postings, traffic is almost a guarantee because the search engine robots will keep spidering it. Just add quality content and you will be successful in lead generation.
2. Lead generation through social networking websites -- There are a lot of social networking websites out there and the most popular ones include Facebook, Twitter, Ibibo, StumbleUpon, MySpace, Technorati, del.icio.us and Digg. If you are interested in lead generation, then you should join up a few of these websites.
Using these websites, you can quickly join up a network, start your own community or page or invite others to become your friends. Your profile will of course carry a link to your website. So when you have friends visiting your profile page, you can be confident that they will see your website and end up clicking to visit it. Lead generation is also possible from the friends of your friends who might also visit.
3. Lead generation from your landing page -- Getting traffic is one thing, but converting them is another. In other words, you will never be successful at lead generation if you do not have an effective landing page. So make it look appealing and interesting. Get a catchy headline. Make sure that there are no glitches in the page. Make it easy to navigate. You can be successful at lead generation by giving away freebies too.
4. Lead generation through article marketing -- Write and publish as many articles as you can at the various article directories. These articles can be extremely important as you can catch your reader’s attention and interest very effectively. These articles too rank well at the search engine, and can thus help you in lead generation.
5. Lead generation through press releases -- Press releases are great tools for those into network marketing. You can easily announce your latest products or services -- just keep them updated about the latest news. You can discuss some trends or a new observation too. Once your press release link is there, you can expect visitors, and thus be successful at lead generation.